3 rhubarb stalks, cut into medium sized cubes (425-450g)
60g chopped almonds (not too small that it's a flour, but not too big either!)
50g chopped hazelnuts (again, like the almonds, not too small)
100 ml shredded coconut
150 ml almond flour
100 ml coconut flour
250g melted butter
4 tbsp stevia "sugar" (the white stuff, not the green stuff)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp baking powder
1) Melt the butter with 2 tbsp of Stevia Sugar.
2) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (390 F) and place the rhubarb pieces into a buttered ovenproof dish.
3) Except for the cinnamon and the remaining 2 tbsp of stevia sugar, mix together the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
4) Sprinkle the cinnamon and stevia sugar on top of the rhubarb.
5) Mix the melted butter with the dry ingredients.
6) Spread the mixture on top of the rhubarb and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7) Enjoy with some whipped cream sweetened with stevia and